Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What a week...

Well- at least I'm ill in the beginning of the week right?

This has been one crazy week. I guess we all have those weeks. Though, a lot of good has come out of the last couple days.

First of all- Happy Birthday Madison! Madison, who is my girlfriend (:D) and the photographer of the band turned 19 on friday the 12th!! I love you a lot, and I'm glad you had a great birthday!!

Second- SNOW! Though I am a summer loving fool, I don't think I've ever seen a storm come through like this. I went outside, and it literally was a foot deep. Cincinnati has some interesting weather, doesn't it?

Third- Long story short: My body doesn't like this weather. I definitely have the flu or a cold. I'm putting my trust into God and DayQuill to get better by Friday! YIKES!

Speaking of Friday, ah, it's The Underground!
The Underground is a venue that's really special in my heart. There's just something about it: it's charisma, it's reputation.

I'm really big on venues with a reputation. When you're standing on that stage, you can feel the history, the artists who have played there before. Think about it- when I was looking out into the crowd at the 20th century, it's the same perspective as Sarah Bareilles, Joshua Radin, everyone who has played the 20th Century or even stepped into 20th century. Theres something deeper about a venue with reputation and history.

The Underground is similar with it's reputation. It's had national bands such as Datum Point, Jermy Camp, Project 86, OC Supertones, the Newsboys, The Devil Wears Prada, Grits, Relient K, Kutless...the list goes on and on. What a privilege for myself and my band to be a part of this at The Underground. I am really excited! It should be a great show!

Just so you all remember!

Logan Sand Band @ The Underground!

Holly Spears Band (opener)
Logan Sand Band
Brent Reed Band
Gungor

Doors open @ 6:30 - $8 at the door!
DON'T FORGET TO SAY YOU CAME TO SEE THE LOGAN SAND BAND!

Thanks, y'all. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment