Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Logan Sand Band @ The Underground Friday Feb. 19th!




We're at it again!

Myself and the band have been given the opportunity to open for Gungor.

If you haven't heard of Gungor, you should really check them out. Michael Gungor (the leader of the band), has released 5 albums since 2003, and has a new album, "Beautiful Things" releasing February 16th, 2010. Him and his band are located in the Christian/Gospel worship genre, and he is most noted for co-writing "Friend of God" with musician/singer/songwriter Israel Houghton.

I'll be completely honest with you: I'm really scared.

Let me tell you that I'm not scared of the Logan Sand Band. They are professional, and very talented musicians. I am scared about how the audience could react to my music. It's not in the Christian genre, it can be suggestive, and knowing me, I could do something crazy. Like I have said many, many times: NEVER would I want to offend anyone on stage or off. My lyrics and music is meant to be fun, not controversial.

I hope that the audience there will cheer us on, have fun, and enjoy what the Logan Sand Band can do. As always, I hope to see you there!

Go to www.theug.com for more details about our show, and other shows to come!

If you do come, make sure to mention you came to see us, it gives us good reputation at The Underground, and we need your help!

OFFICIAL RELEASE:

Logan Sand and the Band will be performing Friday February 19. Doors open at 6:30 pm and the show starts at 7:30 pm. Logan will play third (expect his show to start around 8:30 pm)

Tickets are available at The Underground for $8.00. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SAY YOU'RE THERE TO SEE LOGAN SAND

No comments:

Post a Comment